Individuals seeking help for addiction and family members seeking services to help their loved ones should have a clear picture of who is delivering the care. Here at Innovo Detox, we understand that suffering from addiction is lonely, painful, and often encompasses the individual, and their family and loved ones with a feeling of hopelessness. However, our team here provides the latest in evidence-based medical and clinical approaches, as well as creates a calm, dignified, healing environment during their stay to aid them on their road to recovery and finding the necessary hope to overcome their addiction.
Here are some of the important members of the Innovo Detox Team:
- Molly Ashcroft, CADC, Executive Director
- Alok Saharan, MD, Medical Director
- Jamie Carr, BNS, RN, Director of Nursing
- James Shellem, PMHNP, Nurse Practitioner
- Philip Walters, CRNP, Nurse Practitioner
- Brianna Earomirski, LCSW, Clinical Supervisor
- Colleen Ramsey, LSW, CAADC, Counselor
- Debby MacNeil, CADC, Director of Admissions
- Kevin MacNeil, CADC, Director of Support Services
- Michael Kessler, Continuing Care Coordinator
- Liam Surry, Executive Chef
- Sam Bierman, CAP, ICADC, CNDAI, Co-Founder/CEO
- Zach Snitzer, Co-Founder/Corporate Director of Marketing
- Dustielynn White, Director of HR and Compliance
- Erin Kelley, Compliance Specialist
- Sabrina Ankney, HR Specialist
- Michaela O’Hern, Office Manager
- Mallorie Schwartzman, Director of Business Development
- Ryan Burton, Community Relations Specialist
This team, alongside the rest of the medical, admissions, therapeutic assistant, and kitchen staff teams work tirelessly to ensure that a patient has the best possible detox experience, including pre-admission, during their stay, and as they move on to their next step in a coordinated and personalized continuum of care. We understand that detox and medical stabilization are simply the first steps in the process of recovery, but it is a vital first that that requires care, compassion, and support.
At Innovo Detox in Pennsylvania, our team is here to get you through that first one to two-week process of detox, withdrawal management, and medical stabilization. Our 24/7 medical team will handle all withdrawal management issues, while our clinical and recovery support staff team of therapeutic assistants will begin the clinical treatment process and overcoming many of the barriers to recovery from addiction. Our facility is situated on 12 acres in rural Abbottstown, Pennsylvania, offering the latest in creature comforts to make sure you can begin your recovery in a renewing, relaxing environment while beginning the process of facing and overcoming your addiction.
If you or someone you know needs help for addiction or co-occurring disorders, please give us a call. Innovo Detox offers the latest in evidence-based medical, psychiatric, and clinical care for those in need of detox and medical stabilization in Pennsylvania and the surrounding Mid-Atlantic area. If we aren’t the best fit for you or a loved one, we will take the necessary time to work with you to find a detox, rehab, treatment center or provider that better fits your needs. Please give us a call at (717) 619-3260 or email our team at [email protected]. For more information on our company or services, please visit our website at www.innovodetox.com.