Addiction doesn’t discriminate. The old thought process of the homeless person under the bridge clutching a bottle in a brown paper bag is no longer what society thinks of as a person suffering from alcoholism, addiction, or substance use disorder. No matter someone’s employment, financial situation, or life station, addiction is the great equalizer, and for someone suffering from addiction, detox is the first necessary step to overcoming active addiction and beginning a life of recovery.
However, for those people that often do have more work responsibilities than most, such as business owners and company executives, it is not as easy to say go to detox, leave your work alone, and focus on your recovery. Many of these people work in roles where there are many people relying on their accessibility or ability to make decisions. Many business owners and executives are not just responsible for their lives or the lives of their immediate family members, but often through their roles at work supporting dozens or even hundreds or thousands of employees. For smaller, family-owned company businesses, the business owner often is the person solely responsible for making important decisions that both impact their employees and the business as a whole. It is not an easy decision for a business owner or executive to decide to go to detox and addiction treatment, even if they want to, because they need to be available to make sure the business runs smoothly, and their employees and customers are taken care of.
Fortunately, it is possible that executives and business owners don’t need to make the choice between running a business and going to detox to overcome alcoholism or drug addiction. Here at Innovo Detox, we understand that overcoming addiction and beginning a journey of recovery need to be the focus, but with some concierge services and additional support, executives and business owners find that they can both focus on their health and sobriety, while also meeting the responsibilities of their job and making sure their business doesn’t skip a beat.
So, for those business owners and executives that find themselves in need of detox and addiction treatment services, what does Innovo Detox offer? Here are some of the concierge detox services:
- Private Rooms
- For those individuals that require more privacy or the ability to conduct work in a private setting, business owners or executives have the ability to have a private room at Innovo Detox
- Access to computer
- Whether it is necessary to conduct virtual meetings, look at reports, or communicate via email, business owners and executives can have access to their computer. How this is done is planned pre-admission. Some patients will be able to have their computer available at all times, others during certain designated periods. This is determined with the patient before they arrive, to ensure that clinical and medical care isn’t compromised, while still making sure the patient has necessary access for work.
- Access to cell phone
- Similar to computers (or tablets), business owners and executives at Innovo Detox can also have access to their phone. Again, this is determined pre-admission and designated so that use of their cell phone does not interrupt or interfere with their medical detox or clinical process or the detox or clinical process of other patients.
- Customized schedule
- For business owners and executives, our primary purpose at Innovo Detox is to make sure they detox safely, effectively, and comfortably, and begin a treatment and recovery process. Therefore, all patients are meant to abide by their schedule that includes meeting with our psychiatrist, group therapy, and individual therapy sessions. However, for business owners and executives that may have vital work that needs to be completed during their detox and treatment stay, Innovo Detox will customize a detox and treatment schedule to make sure they receive all necessary detox and addiction treatment services, while also making sure they do not miss important meetings or work deadlines.
- High quality amenities
- Actually, every patient at Innovo Detox receives these high-quality amenities and creature comforts. We want every patient to feel at home, so they get a large bed with nice linens, a large screen television in the bedroom, and lounges with games and a television.
- 5-Star Restaurant quality meals
- We apologize. Unfortunately, this is a 5-Star service all patients at Innovo Detox receive. Everyone that comes to Innovo Detox receives the best culinary experience from our chef and culinary team, including, if needed, specialized and customized menu options to meet the dietary needs and requirements of each patient.
In truth, we strive here at Innovo Detox to make sure that every patient in rehab is receiving the highest quality, concierge detox services and addiction treatment services. From medical and clinical care to recovery support to extreme safety and comfort, every patient deserves a concierge experience when coming to detox and treatment. However, we also are aware that certain patients that are business owners and executives do require some added concierge services and support. Therefore, we have taken all necessary steps to offer the most individualized, concierge service for those patients, so that they can have the best detox and treatment experience, while still being able to handle their work responsibilities so that their businesses, employees, and clients are supported while they get on the road to overcome addiction and find health and wellness.
If you or someone you know needs help with addiction or co-occurring disorders, please give us a call. Innovo Detox offers the latest in evidence-based medical, psychiatric, and clinical care for those in need of detox and medical stabilization in Pennsylvania and the surrounding Mid-Atlantic area. If we aren’t the best fit for you or a loved one, we will take the necessary time to work with you to find a detox, rehab, treatment center or provider that better fits your needs. Please give us a call at (717) 619-3260 or email our team at [email protected]. For more information on our company or services, please visit our website at www.innovodetox.com.